We believe that positive change in healthcare is possible and, as the Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted in so many areas, more necessary than ever. We’re building a consumer-grade B2B2C product, which will enable employers to provide tailored, at-home preventative healthcare plans to their employees. First up, this will offer early diagnosis of chronic conditions, future fertility planning and cancer screening. However, this is only the first step in providing personalised pathways to care for everyone, enabling people to live longer, richer lives and proactively engage in their own health and wellbeing.
Qured is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to drive rapid growth across varied sectors for our groundbreaking healthcare products. You will drive sales and partnerships and nurture client relationships. The industries you will target include but are not limited to: finance, professional services, insurance, media and sporting bodies. You will:
- Be responsible for sourcing, nurturing and closing multi-year healthcare deals with SME and Enterprise clients across multiple industries throughout the UK
- Oversee the inbound enquiries pipeline and work with the marketing team to improve it and ensure high quality SQL sourcing
- Manage Junior Business Development Executives
- Ensure consistent, coherent reporting on OKRs and key sales metrics, continuously improving how the sales team operates
- Stay close to market and client trends to ensure that our offering is best in market
- Feed back client needs to internal product teams to ensure we're building the best product possible
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients
- Work closely with the customer success and account management teams to ensure excellent implementation and contracts achieve maximum potential
- Test, build, and execute new outbound lead generation strategies as we further develop and scale the product
Base salary for the role is £50-60k, OTE £75K+ based on individual and team performance.
Qured has a comprehensive suite of benefits which we regularly review to ensure excellence in the market. This includes:
Employee share option scheme
Flexible working arrangements
Breakfast, drinks and snacks and a very fancy coffee machine
25 days’ holiday and the afternoon off on your birthday
Regular team socials
Tech, Cycle to Work and EV Salary Sacrifice schemes
Free Qured health services
At Qured, we are shaping the future of care to empower people to live longer, healthier lives. Established in 2017, we are a passionate, diverse and inclusive team with a strong foundational culture which attracts some of the best talent from around the world. After securing seed capital for our early 'Deliveroo for doctors' proposition, we pivoted during the Covid pandemic and have built a (super) high-growth business. We’re proud of how our team adapted rapidly to the challenges of the global pandemic, developing products which have been an essential support to over a million people and making a huge contribution to the fight against Covid. This was also when we learned that positive change in healthcare is not only possible, but more necessary than ever.
Post-pandemic, the future sustainability of healthcare lies in the prevention of disease and preservation of health: prevention is the new cure. Now we have achieved platform scale, we are bringing together our knowledge capital in creating extraordinary customer experiences in healthcare and delivering population-scale screening to build a best-in-class health engagement platform. We use elegant, user-focused design and technology to deliver personalised experiences and create habit-forming products. Working at the intersection of consumer and healthcare, we put the human connection at the heart of everything we do, for better health journeys and, ultimately, outcomes.
The opportunity now is to join us for the excitement of an early-stage startup, but with the experience, backing and resources of an established company.